Europa League discussion

20 minutes ago, Rapid said:

We suck this season (9 points after 7 games against the "easier" teams), our coach simply isn't good

See the source image

I hope someone has told your team not to wear their away shirt at our ground. I don't think it will go down well.

3 minutes ago, DMAA said:

See the source image

I hope someone has told your team not to wear their away shirt at our ground. I don't think it will go down well.

Sorry to tell you but Rapid is green. Away shirt normally is red/blue but against you guys I guess we (have to) wear our traditional green/white ;)

51 minutes ago, Rapid said:

Sorry to tell you but Rapid is green. Away shirt normally is red/blue but against you guys I guess we (have to) wear our traditional green/white ;)

Nice top I am quite fond of the colour green .

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I don't mind the colour green but when it becomes green and white, I start to feel a bit queasy.

I don’t like green at all. Just a horrible colour. Whenever I see a green shirt, shoes, coat etc you just know! I don’t mind a touch of lime green but that’s about it.

Edited by cooponthewing

2 hours ago, cooponthewing said:

I don’t like green at all. Just a horrible colour. Whenever I see a green shirt, shoes, coat etc you just know! I don’t mind a touch of lime green but that’s about it.

In nature, green can be beautiful.

On clothing, it just doesn't look right.

You're never ever really making any sort of fashion statement wearing green and white hoops, because that combination suits no-one.

They've tried to do different things with their tops over the years but the bottom line, is that they will only ever be trying to polish a turd.

Just now, Scott7 said:

British Racing, Australian baggy and South African Rugby are all acceptable greens. It’s the emerald stuff that’s disconcerting.

Any thoughts on the away strip that B&HA sported last night against So'ton? 

(Wasn't impressed, myself.)