That lap of honour after the game

If anyone has had the chance to see the video of this today on social media,it is possibly the worst thing I've ever witnessed from a set of opposition players , it's bordering on illegal conduct , the fact it didn't start a riot us down to either amazing self control by our support , or extremely good policing , our club needs to come out and hammer these rancid bastards for this , enoughs enough .

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

If they did this during the game bookings would be handed out. 

If they did a lap of honour during the game, we'd have surely scored.

Who cares!?  Let them behave like children.  

Terrible from the Police to hold Rangers supporters in and then allow this to go on. If they are keeping Rangers supporters in then they have to clear the Celtic end. What the hell is the use of keeping Rangers supporters in and allowing things to go on that will keep the Celtic supporters there. I really worry about decision makers at police Scotland.

What is it you all want? Do you want the police to stop celebrations in case "we" can't control ourselves? Because it "offends" us? You think celebration should be banned because it's provocative? Are you really so thin skinned?

I wasn't at Parkhead and in my opinion it would have been better if every other Rangers supporter had stayed away too but if you have to go then don't witter on about seeing something you didn't like. If like me you watched it on TV then the off button solves all problems.

Offended? Get a grip. There are things in the real world worthy of being offended by but Celtic players running round their own pathetic midden isn't one of them. 

Just now, Bill said:

What is it you all want? Do you want the police to stop celebrations in case "we" can't control ourselves? Because it "offends" us? You think celebration should be banned because it's provocative? Are you really so thin skinned?

I wasn't at Parkhead and in my opinion it would have been better if every other Rangers supporter had stayed away too but if you have to go then don't witter on about seeing something you didn't like. If like me you watched it on TV then the off button solves all problems.

Offended? Get a grip. There are things in the real world worthy of being offended by but Celtic players running round their own pathetic midden isn't one of them. 

What is the point of forcing Rangers supporters to stay in while letting the tims to stay in. They would have been better keeping the Celtic supporters in for 15 minutes then. In total though it is ridicules that supporters can't leave a game at the same time and be safe.

1 minute ago, pete said:

What is the point of forcing Rangers supporters to stay in while letting the tims to stay in. They would have been better keeping the Celtic supporters in for 15 minutes then. In total though it is ridicules that supporters can't leave a game at the same time and be safe.

That was always going to be the case and why anyone would be surprised by it is a mystery. Anyone who's not happy should simply stay away. It is what it is, live with it.