[FT] Rangers 4 - 0 Dundee (Coulibaly 4, Kent 14, Tavernier 45 Pen, Middleton 84)

38 minutes ago, pete said:

How can the linesman see it from his angle. Looking at the cut of the grass he is about 2 metres behind the play. It looks like a good goal to me going by the cut of the grass.

Seemingly the team moves just too fast for the officials to keep up.

Anybody else starting to get real belief for a serious title challenge? I know Dundee are never going to be our toughest opponents but that was easy today. Including Europe that's five home wins out of six. Much more like it.

Bring on the Spaniards 

Edited by Whosthedado

Just now, Whosthedado said:

Anybody else starting to get real belief for a serious title challenge? I know Dundee are bever going to be our toughest opponensts but that was easy today. Inclluding Europe thats five home wins out of six. Much more like it.

Bring on the Spaniards 

We have a run of winnable games coming up domestically.  As always though, the litmus test will be against them in December.  I won’t start believing in any title challenge until we beat them.

2 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Indisputably but possibly hard to call if not looking at a freeze frame and from this angle.

Just saw Ajax score a goal that had players offside. The referee gave the goal but VAR showed it was offside. The sooner we get VAR in the better.

I'm feeling good about a title challenge and it's not simply a out a good result today. We have seen that they can be impressive against far more formidable opposition than Dundee and evidence of that can be seen in the fact we're in the Europa League groups.

It's a team still in the process of gelling and arguably still haven't fielded a strongest 11. They can only get better and I feel that Gerrard and co can coach a high degree of consistency into them.

As for the yahoos it's becoming clearer all the time that they have peaked while we are still far from it. Even Gerrard has stated that if that's the best They can offer after the game at the piggery then we have nothing to fear and he's not the type to exaggerate.

He knows we're going to continue improving and they're not a and they met us at the worst possible time for us. I'm actually beginning to somewhat forget them while looking up at Hearts with a 100 percent record plus the highest scorers and equal best defensive record in the league. That's the upcoming most difficult challenge.