[FT] Rangers 4 - 0 Dundee (Coulibaly 4, Kent 14, Tavernier 45 Pen, Middleton 84)

Like Marvin, I keep believing ... believing I've seen the most inept, cowardly and confused performance from a referee, then one comes along who confounds it by turning in something far worse. Football is a lottery when you give people like Clancy the whistle. What a complete dork. This is refereeing by idiots.

9 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

Happened in front of me, I thought it was a second yellow.

It was a straight red, thus Dundee can appeal.

8 minutes ago, pete said:

Did you see it as a straight red?

The tackle was a bad one but others like it had gone unpunished.From where I sit more or less in line with the incident it looked like Clancy produced a straight red where a second yellow would have been correct but ultimately he would still have been off,therefore if appeal is made and the tackle deemed a yellow the ordering off would still stand IMO,only the punishment being one game instead of two.

I thought it was a great result today but an even more pleasing performance and could/should have scored more.

More shocking performances from the officials, the standard of refs in Scottish football is at its worst.

Onto Thursday night now which should be a great match and a huge test for this new look Rangers team.

There’s no doubt our summer recruitment has been significantly better than 2016 & 17. It has been shown in our performances so far, particularly in Europe.

We now have players we’ve bought whom we will undoubtedly get offers for  in the near future & could sell on for profit.Sadly for as long as we remain in Scottish football that is what we have to live with because there’s no money in it.

But we need to realise it is how we replace these players that will determine how we progress in the seasons ahead.

Have we identified a replacement for Morelos? Katic? Barasic? Goldson?

The league is there for the taking this season. The Timz are in disarray. They’ve just sold their best player because they didn’t make theCL.

But we must endure our own house is in order first of all,

And that means continuing with the DoF & SG which gives me the most confidence I’ve had in a long time  

Edited by RANGERRAB

13 hours ago, Bill said:

Like Marvin, I keep believing ... believing I've seen the most inept, cowardly and confused performance from a referee, then one comes along who confounds it by turning in something far worse. Football is a lottery when you give people like Clancy the whistle. What a complete dork. This is refereeing by idiots.

I was worried for their safety with that rocket Clancy! How many times did that scumbag bigot O’dea leave his foot in and studs up?? He was deliberately going in to hurt people and Clancy does f@€k all ?.