[FT] Rangers 4 - 0 Ayr Utd (Aberdeen v Rangers in semi-final)

21 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

I wouldn't mind winning this cup just for Stevie and the team to capture some silverware but it is a bit of a paper cup these days. I really want anyone but the yahoos to win it ending their treble treble raving right from the start.

I'd crawl on my hands and knees to Hampden to see Rangers win any trophy. No competition is below our standards. We exist to win silverware and it's much too long since any Rangers supporters enjoyed any success for us to start being choosy.

I actually think this tie is a potential banana skin. We will be ringing the changes and it will be a great test of how well we can cope with that. We have the strength in depth to, it's just a question of whether we can do it without disrupting our play.

Here's hoping a number of our players get crucial minutes on the pitch under their belt but we still come away with a comfortable win.

Edited by DMAA

11 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I actually think this tie is a potential banana skin. We will be ringing the changes and it will be a great test of how well we can cope with that. We have the strength in depth to, it's just a question of whether we can do it without disrupting our play.

Here's hoping a number of our players get crucial minutes on the pitch under their belt but we still come away with a comfortable win.

I'm usually fairly worried about that type of angle but this management team have given even me belief and confidence going into this evenings match. 

I think we should and will go at them like a whirlwind from the opening minutes and if a quick goal or two comes it will more than likely turn into another rout. My major worry is Morelos and his temper. Chances are some little known lower league player would love to get his name in the papers by riling him up.

8 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I think we should and will go at them like a whirlwind from the opening minutes and if a quick goal or two comes it will more than likely turn into another rout. My major worry is Morelos and his temper. Chances are some little known lower league player would love to get his name in the papers by riling him up.

If booked, we will probably see the landing of Umar Sadiq at Hampden.