What's the best atmosphere you have seen at Ibrox?

Having sampled the ridiculous(being able to sit on the old terracing with the attendance being so small)and everything in between ,Thursday night was as great as it gets.

The Sandy Jardine front was actually shaking underfoot as the "bouncy"was being carried out.

Long may this continue:rfcbouncy:

It's hard to pick one.  The Marseille game in 92/93 was something else.  The 3-2 game against Celtc in 2012 was also very memorable.  

The (most recent) Maribor game was also a standout but maybe that's because it was my boy's first Euro game but Ibrox felt immense that night - great feel about the place from start to finish.  

I just wish to Copland Stand would join in a bit more.

Thursday was definitely one of the most memorable. It may seem like the best ever as we have been starved for so long. Depending on what age you it may well be the best ever? My greatest memory of an atmosphere at ibrox is the 2-2 game when Woods and Butcher were sent off. Big Gough scored in the last minute with nine men. Incredible atmosphere that day!

Also I remember the best Europe night in my memory as Dynamo Kiev when Mcoist/Falco scored. There have been many others more recent though.

Edited by cooponthewing