Yet another attack by the Anti-Rangers Party (SNP)

8 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Adam is a SNP MSP and conviently ignores the "racist" coin throwing that Morelos was subjected to. 

How any SNP voting Rangers fan's face isn't burning with shame at their actions every time they walk through the Ibrox turnstyles is beyond me. 

I've never heard of this MSP but how ridiculous of him to make such a statement.  Equally ridiculous however is your boring and predictable attack on fellow fans each time an SNP member does something like this.  Attack the SNP member, but leave our fans alone please.  The shame is on you for that.  I can't imagine who you vote for that gives you the moral high ground each time.

Rangers and Celtic have been the most public focus of what is labeled sectarianism and it has without doubt manifested into ugly/violent events.

You can see a political aspect to things today but instead of Rangers v Celtic, it's playing out as more a Rangers v Most of the Rest of Scottish football....or at least this is what it seems to be heading toward, it's a dangerous fight to get into.