Yet another attack by the Anti-Rangers Party (SNP)

26 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Ah, the usual attempt to change the subject....

I assume that’s directed at me? I saw Dornans’ idea so posted it, don’t agree with it. As far as Adam is concerned I think it’s a stupid tweet, could be the guy was just disappointed at his team losing. But as a politician he should be careful what he posts on line you would think. It does seem to me that some SNP/YES people have given up on the Rangers support and see all of us as the UB’s, a political mistake in my view.

3 hours ago, BEARGER said:

I assume that’s directed at me? I saw Dornans’ idea so posted it, don’t agree with it. As far as Adam is concerned I think it’s a stupid tweet, could be the guy was just disappointed at his team losing. But as a politician he should be careful what he posts on line you would think. It does seem to me that some SNP/YES people have given up on the Rangers support and see all of us as the UB’s, a political mistake in my view.

Interesting viewpoint. Can you name us any SNPer that hasn’t given up on getting a vote from a non-cult-indoctrinated Rangers fan? (Not that I actually know any of them in real life).

51 minutes ago, StuGers said:

Interesting viewpoint. Can you name us any SNPer that hasn’t given up on getting a vote from a non-cult-indoctrinated Rangers fan? (Not that I actually know any of them in real life).

Couldn’t agree more with the sentiment. They know they have lost most of any good faith in votes they had with undecided voters who were not indoctrinated. They know their ship is sinking and are showing their true colours.

5 hours ago, cooponthewing said:

Couldn’t agree more with the sentiment. They know they have lost most of any good faith in votes they had with undecided voters who were not indoctrinated. They know their ship is sinking and are showing their true colours.

As usual with those repugnant republican types, they  reduce everything to itwo common denominator's, religion and politics. When they all jumped ship from Labour to the SNP, it was ever going to go one way, the sectarian route. They not us brought it down to a simple choice for most now, vote for a  republican British, Unionist, Protestant hating Party, or something else far less hateful . Some of our own, a very tiny minority  refuse to see what's going on in front of their own eyes they are beyond acting like Ostriches, they are beyond redemption.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

1 hour ago, StuGers said:

Not a member so don't have any idea what the rank and file think. Old pal of mine joined, doubt he would give up on anybody. He has no interest in football or religion.

3 hours ago, BEARGER said:

Not a member so don't have any idea what the rank and file think. Old pal of mine joined, doubt he would give up on anybody. He has no interest in football or religion.

Neither is Alex Salmond you'll be telling us next he's not a nationalist either.