Yet another attack by the Anti-Rangers Party (SNP)

The republican wing of the SNP feel safe enough to chip away and chip away with the least little thing. If there is the slightest possibility of linking Rangers with negative publicity they will. Sturgeon either doesn't have full control of elements of her party or she approves of what they do on a regular basis. She can't have it both ways. What is hard to stomach is the fact that they have stooped to new lows in targeting Rangers and its supporters to such an extent that our fans aren't entitled to parity of esteem with any other ordinary person in the street because they assume that we identify with unionism and all that that entails in a cultural and constitutional sense. They'll probably assume that we are all in favour of Brexit too. We aren't afforded the same treatment that other strata of Scottish society are because of preconceived notions of what we think, believe in, and consequently how we behave at the ballot box. Morelos getting coined by a St Mirren fan is okay because Rangers fans spilled on to the track and fly union jacks or flags of 'British' origin or other such irrelevant guff. Nothing about a Rangers player getting coined because it is inherently wrong and constitutes irresponsible behaviour.

They will suffer in a big way in forthcoming elections. They might not go backwards to the same extent as the LibDems after the coalition, but it won't be far off. Factor in the backlash to the Named Persons Scheme, Vladimir Salmond and his antics amongst other things and it all adds up to a pretty hefty electoral bloody nose.

The SNP will reap what they have sown.

5 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Would I be correct in thinking you’re a wee bit annoyed at being call a Brit Nat?

How can I be when the only person in the world who knows what it's supposed to mean is you?

Edited by forlanssister

Scottish Nationalists can call me whatever the Hell they want.  Their hatred is something I welcome and embrace.

If you vote for the likes of James Dornan, Nicola Sturgeon, Michelle Thompson, Tasmina Ahmed Sheikh and Humza then you're pitiable, at best.

Edited by Gonzo79

57 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Would I be correct in thinking you’re a wee bit annoyed at being call a Brit Nat?

I've already politely asked you to desist from using that term. 

I won't ask again. 

36 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Scottish Nationalists can call me whatever the Hell they want.  Their hatred is something I welcome and embrace.

If you vote for the likes of James Dornan, Nicola Sturgeon, Michelle Thompson, Tasmina Ahmed Sheikh and Humza then you're pitiable, at best.

Humza Yousless if ever a man deserved that nickname it's him.

The name, George Adam struck a chord, but could not remember the significance.

Several years past, I had been a Board member of a charity raising funds for Yorkhill kids hospital. We received an e-mail appeal for funds to support the reversal of the proposed closure of the Kids Ward at the Royal Alexandra Hospital, Paisley. We liked the idea of supporting and part funding such a local cause. Being part of a raft of supportive opinion was a necessary insurance, We were astounded to find the local Mp, George Adam was refusing to add his name to supporting this particular cause. What's not to like about retaining a Kids Ward in your constituency? George Adam ignored our correspondence.

A few weeks later, the Paisley Express newspaper revealed George Adam's rage at McDonald's decision to close a restaurant franchise on Paisley High Street.

George Adam is an idiot.