Solanke to Rangers?

Sadie going back definetly , but we aren't in the position to keep spunkingmoney on loan players, if we go for someone make it a  permanent deal then you get a player solely focused on us and not on where he might be in6 months time.

We are going to have to replace a load of players again this summer ,we need some stability , we will defiantly have bids coming in for some of our players that we don't want to lose also , we are in no position to turn down bids that start in double million figures .

1 hour ago, rbr said:

Sadie going back definetly , but we aren't in the position to keep spunkingmoney on loan players, if we go for someone make it a  permanent deal then you get a player solely focused on us and not on where he might be in6 months time.

We are going to have to replace a load of players again this summer ,we need some stability , we will defiantly have bids coming in for some of our players that we don't want to lose also , we are in no position to turn down bids that start in double million figures .

To sell Morelos in January for under 20 million would be stupid. Even then it would need to be the beginning of January so as we can bring in a replacement before the season restarts.

1 minute ago, pete said:

To sell Morelos in January for under 20 million would be stupid. Even then it would need to be the beginning of January so as we can bring in a replacement before the season restarts.

To me it makes no sense to sell our best player mid season while we sit within touching distance of the top of the league and he's under contract for the next 3 and a half years.

The bids will continue coming next Summer and the following Summer too when he will still be under contract for a further 2 years. I can only see him getting even better in that time which can only increase the ultimate value.

Plus Gerrard has already stated he would be seriously pissed off if the board were to sell Morelos.

When DK was giving his speech to the AGM, he mentioned that "out of 15 player should acquired in the summer, only one has failed to deliver".  I'm assuming that was Sadiq.  Was that what you guys took from that too?  The lad only has himself to blame (because apparently it's  all about his attitude towards training), by I still feel for him that he's been called out so publicly by the chairman.  I can't imagine Roma will be happy about that, no matter how true it is.

We probably won't get Solanke for the very same reason we'd likely sell Morelos if a big offer is made - we play in a diddy league.

No player would want to play in Scotland when the EPL or even the English Championship beckons.  

1 hour ago, compo said:

Trouble with loans is you have to give them back more so if they have done well .

But I'd rather give back a loan player who has played well, than keep a bought player who hasn't.  We just can't take the same risks now so the loan market will continue to be an important part of our rebuild over the next few years.