Cowdenbeath v Rangers

And Premier Sports is "subscription only" for Scottish Cup games.

Worse, their commentators are Sutton & Craigan - basically they have "loaned" the entire BT Sport broadcast team for the Scottish Cup.

If I lived at home and had to pay for it... no thanks, I wouldn't be watching on Premier Sports.

I would watch it here in Bermuda not having to pay for it...if I could... but I will be between airports on my way to a wedding in Toronto.

I thought it was next season that deal started? Will need to check if my old man gets that with his Virgin/BT sports package. 

Next question, do we know any pubs that are showing it..?

I’m intending to find a stream on Friday because I’m keen to see if any new signings make an appearance to get them up to speed for the real business.

All things being equal this game should result in a routine thrashing. Cowdenbeath may/probably will try to set up to park the bus. Their ideal result would be a draw and replay at Ibrox. That would be much more lucrative for them than actually winning on Friday.