The Spring & Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

14 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Edmundson - a young English centre half of good physique from a lower league team, well thought of by their supporters.

Or wait. Was that not Worrall?

Why not judge him by how he performs on the park?

41 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I was expecting Aribo to be announced today but the ITKers are very quite

Well, they tell and relate what they are told. Usually from the Rangers camp. What goes on in the other club`s camp or with the player and his agent are the variables that remain unknown.

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

Which should be the norm for any new signing, free or not, famous or otherwise.

Of course but it is reasonable to temper expectations. I thought Worrall did a fine job but was strongly disliked by a lot of our fans and had a much stronger CV than Edmundson. 

1 hour ago, der Berliner said:

Well, they tell and relate what they are told. Usually from the Rangers camp. What goes on in the other club`s camp or with the player and his agent are the variables that remain unknown.

Yeh I just meant I was expecting those guys to be told he was signing today and they obviously haven’t benn. Looks like we won’t hear today. 

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

I wonder if Rudden could play a part for us this season? Still too young, maybe?

I'd expect him to go on loan again but we're going to have a lot of games to play in August if we get to QR3 of the Europa League so he may be initially retained, especially if Morelos leaves before then.