[FT] Rangers 2 - 0 Celtic (Tavernier 3, Arfield 63)

I Thought Davis brought a lot of composure to the midfield, Jack and Kamara were faultless and Arfield was given the freedom to make his blindside runsto great effect, his performance was a definite MoM for me. Back four were solid and tbh the whole team bossed this game but i still get the feeling that but for dropping needless points we should be champions. Next season can't come quick enough for 55.

BTW ... I think Brown didn't get anything when he floored Arfield with a vile foul over his calves ... and Flanagan did't much more than shove him. But I take it that the CO will offer Flanagan a 2-game ban despite his yellow card and Clancy in full few ... just for good measure.

12 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

... and remember the songs. All the vile and heinous songs!

Rest assured, if anything fails, they will try to get us by that route and ignore anything at the Scumhut.

Hope the child abuse stuff will cripple the Scum first though. Should be on TV next week or so, according to some FFers.

We've just strolled to victory against Celtic.

Lets talk about football.

2 minutes ago, compo said:

If only we could beat Hibs,  motherwell and Aberdeen so comfortably we would have been champions. 

If we had won at the piggery last time we would be narrowly topping this league.

25 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

BTW ... I think Brown didn't get anything when he floored Arfield with a vile foul over his calves ... and Flanagan did't much more than shove him. But I take it that the CO will offer Flanagan a 2-game ban despite his yellow card and Clancy in full few ... just for good measure.

She can’t dB, ref gave a yellow as he seen it.

On the way back from the game. Yaaaasssssssss! Great performance and should have been more. Kamara was simply outstanding and for 50k it’s just incredible. Arfield was MOTM but for me it was Kamara. Atmosphere after the second goal was breathtaking! WATP!