[FT] Rangers 2 - 0 Celtic (Tavernier 3, Arfield 63)

That's twice we've dominated them for almost the entire game.  Delighted of course, but you do wonder how close we'd have been to winning the league this season if we hadn't lost stupid points.

Arfield was excellent, but Kamara is strolling throughout these games.  I hope we can hold on to him for next season but any team watching him from down south must be interested.  He is an unbelievable player.  He will prove to be signing of the season without a doubt.

Edited by Gaffer

Excellent victory with no failures in the team.

We didn't let them into the game and Foderinghm might a well have brought a book to read.

I'm left thinking we missed a really good chance this season but that is past and we can look forward with some justified optimism.

I take it the apologists have been out in force already? As in: the "important game is the cup final" and "the title is won"? Walker was saying something to that content near HT ... and thank heavens, I had  Russian commentary for most of the game. 

Very solid performance again, we have sure now found a side beating any sort of team, only that it came 3 or 4 games too late. 

Couldn't find someone not posting for duty today, even those that usually go unnoticed like Jack and Flanagan stood their ground. Yep, we may lose a few players this summer, but some will come back to and we now look for quality too. As the song goes ...

We're coming!

Edited by der Berliner

2 minutes ago, compo said:

If only we could have scored a third,  the brother had 185/1 for Tavernier and three nil ,looks like I will be buying the dinner later .

Clearly he jinxed a more handsome victory.

1 minute ago, der Berliner said:

I take it the apologists have been out in force already? As in: the "important game is the cup final" and "the title is won"? Walker was saying something to that content near HT ... and thank heavens, I had  Russian commentary for most of the game. 

Very solid performance again, we have sure now found a side beating any sort of team, only that it came 3 or 4 games too late. 

Couldn't find someone not posting for duty today, even those that usually go unnoticed like Jack and Flanagan stood their ground. Yep, we may lose a few players this summer, but some will come back to and we now look for quality too. As the song goes ...

We're coming!

Since they were so thoroughly outplayed all the focus will be on Flanagan giving broonaldo a well earned dunt in the dish. Apparently they can't beat us when we have 11 on the field.

... and remember the songs. All the vile and heinous songs!

Rest assured, if anything fails, they will try to get us by that route and ignore anything at the Scumhut.

Hope the child abuse stuff will cripple the Scum first though. Should be on TV next week or so, according to some FFers.