[FT] Rangers 2 - 0 Celtic (Tavernier 3, Arfield 63)

59 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Flanagan sees or senses brown running at him with arm raised to pull him away or barge him. Flanagan fends him off. 

I had to watch the game on Celtic TV today (long story!).  I was expecting it to be strongly biased like Sky Sports or the BBC, but their commentary was actually really good.  At that incident with Flanagan, their commentators agreed that it was just a coming together of two tough players and that Flanagan shouldn't have been booked.

Their overall analysis was that Celtic just don't have the players to break Rangers down and that they'll have to spend big money in the summer.  They picked out Davis, Arfield and Goldson as the anchors in the Rangers team, and said that they just don't have players to compete with them.

They also suggested that Lennon looked like a guy "that knows he won't be here next season after this result".  Unfortunately I think they're right there.

... thing is, the mhedia in Scotland sets the tone. DAZN is doing the OF for Germany and their reporters were utterly atrocious, starting with ... first time that there is no guard of honour and Rangers would not give a guard of honour to Catholics to stuff like "Celtic haven't lost a game since December and this will be the first time that Rangers beat them since 2012".

They seemingly just read what is being presented to them and when you get fed by BBC Scotland and the rubbish of last week re the guard of honour in the headline papers, you come to such conclusions. It is bringing our name into disrepute and should be challenged.

As predicted the greatest focus is on the Flanagan incident. Having watched it a number of times now from different angles it appears he barely touched him and didn't touch him in the face at at all. The ref is clearly close enough to see that was the case and that broonaldo mimicked Lennon who went down clutching his face when hit in the chest by a coin.

And as for their penalty squeals the ball wasn't actually in play at the tine. No penalty.

45 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

... thing is, the mhedia in Scotland sets the tone. DAZN is doing the OF for Germany and their reporters were utterly atrocious, starting with ... first time that there is no guard of honour and Rangers would not give a guard of honour to Catholics to stuff like "Celtic haven't lost a game since December and this will be the first time that Rangers beat them since 2012".

They seemingly just read what is being presented to them and when you get fed by BBC Scotland and the rubbish of last week re the guard of honour in the headline papers, you come to such conclusions. It is bringing our name into disrepute and should be challenged.

Thanks for watching their insidious manoeuvres dB. I may be wrong but, to me it looks like the BBC-SNP and MSM know there is change coming and, are trying to inflict as much damage while they can. There will be no hiding place for them when change comes. We need to inform others of their devious and spurious actions.

Reports from so called '' pundits'' stewart and mcmanus are deflecting and seem to be focusing on unsavoury singing and quoting a lisbon lions song.

Can someone help me out here?

What is this song? 

I know its hard to undetstand words of some songs but i havent a clue what this one is and dont think i heard it.

Edited by onevision

18 minutes ago, cooponthewing said:

I still have not seen highlights? Can anyone help?

Mate you can watch the whole match on Rangers TV now if you use a vpn, otherwise you will need to wait until midnight