[FT] Rangers 2 - 0 Celtic (Tavernier 3, Arfield 63)

When exactly was it that everyone became so thin skinned and sanctimonious? Because I must have missed that particular memo. If the beggars are outraged then we must be doing something right.

2 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

That sounds like a different conversation and one that is a lazy way to condone these songs IMO. Instead of excelling in shooting ourselves in the foot, why don't we ever box clever?

Let them go on and on about it. It would be highly amusing to see any legislation come in as they sing vile sectarian and terrorist bile continually. The songs on both sides will not stop, it’s the usual selectarianism from the haters.

1 minute ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

So not singing about recently deceased people is being "nice"? That sounds normal to me

As I said, agree with you on this. It seems you can’t see the hypocrisy and the marginalisation though? We hear nothing of songs re Ibrox disaster from sheep and scum for decades.

They view us as subordinate and should do as they say. Did they”know your place, H@n Scum” not illustrate that?

Just now, BlackSocksRedTops said:

FFS. Do we need this on these boards? You really are a distasteful presence. This is up there with your wish for Celtic fans to be crushed to death in their recent stadium problems. Please get a grip on this mods

Oh grow up.

I think it also justifies the statement from King and co in recent weeks which was met by mockery from the usual quarters that a title is becoming tangible. A single result would have seen us narrowly sitting top of the table on GD tonight that result being a win from the last game at the piggery. Fine margins indeed.

2 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Wtf? We bossed the game. We won the game. We scored 2. They scored nowt. And this is what people want to sing? 

Can't understand it myself.

Have you tried singing something else to drown them out?