Your Current Starting XI

Yes, I'm intrigued by our depth. 

(GK) McGregor | Foderingham

(RB) Tavernier | Flanagan | Polster - (RCB) Goldson | Edmundson - (LCB) Katic | XX - (LB) Barasic | Halliday

(DM) Davis | McCrorie

(RCM) Kamara | Jack - (LCM) Aribo | Docherty

(RF/RAM) Arfield | Candeias | Hastie - (LF/LAM) Ojo | Stewart | Jones | Murphy

(ST) Morelos | Defoe | Rudden (?)

Full-back looks light, and lacking quality. Edit: Forgot Polster. 

Another CB.

Another central midfielder; although not a priority as we can cover. Edit: Docherty!

Right-sided attacking player, maybe; although those six players could interchange. Edit: I was too Hasty, and forgot... Hastie. *Gets coat* :ninja: 

Thing is, I would hope we have a more flexible line-up sytsem than last season, where, no matter what, we nigh always stuck to 4-3-3 and despite having better players, run against the same walls as MW`s team did, once the opposition knew how to tackle us. So I would hope we see the 4-3-3, but also a 3-5-2 or even 3-4-3, where the latter`s wingbacks depend on the team at hand (i.e. either being fullbacks or wingers).

18 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Yes, I'm intrigued by our depth

I’m worried by it. The wage bill must be eye watering just now. Sell a few players and it might allow us to buy one more quality player. 

3 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I’m worried by it. The wage bill must be eye watering just now. Sell a few players and it might allow us to buy one more quality player. 

There are a few to be offloaded. 

3 hours ago, Rousseau said:

(RB) Tavernier | Flanagan | Polster - (RCB) Goldson | Edmundson - (LCB) Katic | XX - (LB) Barasic | Halliday

(DM) Davis | McCrorie

Another CB.

Another central midfielder; although need a priority as we can cover. Edit: Docherty!

Right-sided attacking player, maybe; although those six players could interchange. Edit: I was too Hasty, and forgot... Hastie. *Gets coat* :ninja: 

If we dont win with that amount in our side we should give up ?

I hope we get rid of Alfie as we were better without him. We were multi dimensional rather than only playing to an unreliable focal point. His behaviour at the end of last season may have cost him his move and a fee for us?

We are looking strong in almost every position. Only a few weeks to go!

3 hours ago, Rousseau said:

(DM) Davis | McCrorie

Another CB.

Another central midfielder; although need a priority as we can cover. Edit: Docherty!

Surely some of that lot will be going out on loan, especially if we receive income on Morelos or Tavernier later in the window.

2 hours ago, cooponthewing said:

I hope we get rid of Alfie as we were better without him. We were multi dimensional rather than only playing to an unreliable focal point. His behaviour at the end of last season may have cost him his move and a fee for us?

We are looking strong in almost every position. Only a few weeks to go!

Why get rid of el  buffalo Defoe is a bit long in the tooth and a bit injury prone I would give young Rudden a chance to develop in the first team squad. 

On 25/06/2019 at 13:28, ranger_syntax said:

We can go with 4-3-2-1 similar to the end of last season.

McGregor

Goldson

Katic

Tavernier

Flanagan

Davis

Kamara

Jack

Aribo

Arfield

Defoe

This. No way in hell Barisic starts over Flanagan. Flanny earned his spot fair and square.