[FT] Rangers 2 - 0 Porto (Morelos 69; Davis 73)

15 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Any argument over MotM?

You’re quite right to ask the question but you could make the case for a few players in the end. You could argue Jack carried us through the dangerous spell of the game and maintained those standards throughout, that Kent set the tone when the game turned in our favour, that both centre halves were pretty much flawless. Morelos the clear man of the match of course because as I said at half time we needed him to produce a moment of quality to lift the pressure off us and he did just that. 

Edited by DMAA

9 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

I have been saying for sometime that I think the best scenario for both Alfie and the club is that we keep him beyond January and hopefully win the league then keep him one more season. From there hopefully make the CL group stages and a 40 to 50 million pounds cash avalanche.

Alfie continues scoring against CL opposition my £30 million price tag becomes laughable and he gets the chance to move to the upper levels of the EPL rather than the Villas and Palaces of that league.

We don't need to sell him, he is loving it at Rangers and playing for a world class football legend in SG, yes he wants to go further and he will, but I don't think he is in a rush to move just now, he believes, as do all the players, there is something special happening down Ibrox way and he wants to be part of it!.

When I see some dumplings being bought in the English premiership for astronomical fees then our man must be worth at least 35 million and if he keeps playing well and scoring he will be worth even more