[FT] Rangers 2 - 0 Porto (Morelos 69; Davis 73)

Not long in. What can I say? What’s night, what a game and I LOVE Alfredo Morelos!!!! ? What a player! I feared the worst in the first half tbh but the second was incredible. Arfield made a huge difference when he came on as Barker was anonymous and looked out his depth. Amazing night, just fantastic. WATP! :rfcbouncy:

This team simply don’t panic , there is a togetherness and a will to find a result that’s amazing to watch , at half time I never saw a 2-0 victory nor that second half performance if I’m honest .

Porto are a really smart team , their high press amid movement was a joy to watch , my 1 only downer is that yet again we are playing a man down , Brandon Barker was like a little boy lost , he simply didn’t know whether to press or stay and it gave Porto space to move the ball time after time , what a difference when Arfield came on , hopefully Barker will learn , he’s only young .

Special mention to our Captain for his part in the goal , can you get an assist on an assist .

Morelos, brilliant goal and great assist but over the full match MOTM for me was: Wait for it! Conner Goldson. I have probably been his biggest critic but the guy was phenomenal tonight. Morelos is just a real Rangers legend though. Crystal Palace? No chance! I see him replacing Suarez at Barcelona.