The Winter 2019/20 Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

9 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Vydra was hot property several years ago, when he played for Watford. 

He's a superb goalscorer in the Championship, but hasn't been able to continue that in the PL -- which should be fine for us. 

Well above the calibre of striker I was expecting to come in (as you will see a few pages back). Morelos will be the number 1 so he is coming to play only a relativlely small role all things being well with Alfredo.

I must say, I'm far more upbeat about things than I was earlier in the week.  

If we can bring in a back-up striker who offers something a bit different, I'll be chuffed with January's transfer business (I'm more than satisfied with Hagi and some of the exits, as it stands).

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I thought this transfer window was going to be uninteresting, from a Rangers perspective.  Looks like that may not be the case...

The last few matches have shown we need some other sorts of players.

If some of the current players don't see the message being sent here then they're making a big mistake. 

From live 4LHAD podcast:

• Confident of getting both Vydra and Kamberi, Vydra dependent on Burnley bringing in replacement.
  • We have first dibs on Hagi for the summer.
  • Docherty in Edinburgh, expect to complete loan to hibs.
  • Middleton likely to go out on loan.
  • Jones trained this morning so nothing imminent regarding him going out.
  • Scouts have watched Goldson, Katic, Borna, Aribo and Kamara this season but no first team players leaving today.

3 hours ago, stewarty said:

All in all, shaping up to be a very decent transfer window.  Good start by our Sporting 

Jury will be out until the seasons end before delivering their verdict ,but let's hope .