[FT] Braga 0 - 1 Rangers (Kent 61)

8 minutes ago, Blue Moon said:

After the despair of Sunday, completely elated tonight.  What a tremendous team performance.  I am absolutely delighted for Ryan Kent.  Let's hope he gets a resurge in confidence from that, not just his goal but his defensive performance in the second half.   Well done to the team.  Not a single failure tonight.  Now kick on from here domestically and take more of those chances.  Well done to the management.  Got it right tonight.

Agree with all that and I thought the subs worked and were at the right times. Bring on Hearts. 

I think we'll get one of the English clubs - if they all get through. My first positive post for about 3 weeks :D 

29 minutes ago, barca72 said:

Just the Irish part ...

Not just the Irish part, the sheep part too. "Braga are pish" and to explain why they're recently beating Porto and Benfica here is the sheep explanation.

An absolute shite league. Worse than ours.

Sheep would obviously romp that league. Right? ?

Braga had a couple of chances, both headers. We showed them the outside and won the headers from the crosses. They had 13 corners and several free kicks. Both Goldson and Edmundson stood up to it. 

We battered them, scorned three very good opportunities, missed a penalty, had a goal VARred off, and put away the hardest chance. A great ball from Hagi, played blind; then Kent's first touch was sublime, taking him across the defender. A firm finish.

Kamberi's first 30 minutes was hard, he insisted on being offside. On three occasions, standing on the half-way line would have saved him. In saying this, I thought he added a lot, he is a strong runner. I cannot decide on the man of the match, it's between Edmundson and Jack?

Anyone fancy a pop at Man U next? It would be a huge money maker.