[FT] Hearts 1 - 0 Rangers

40 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Davis has been tremendous, but has fallen off a cliff since the break. I don't understand it?

Defoe and McAuley were from last season - the post I responded to specifically said this season's transfers.

Davis is finished. The Steven Davis playing for Rangers now is a shadow of the Steven Davis who left in 2012.

40 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Went to Gers main site it's still pathetic latest is about Womens team going to play Hamilton,the match section has not updated the results from Braga game and at no time has listed the cup game V Hearts never mind the result.

43 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Davis has been tremendous, but has fallen off a cliff since the break. I don't understand it?

Defoe and McAuley were from last season - the post I responded to specifically said this season's transfers.

Davis hasn't kicked a ball since he  signed his contract 

5 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Davis is finished. The Steven Davis playing for Rangers now is a shadow of the Steven Davis who left in 2012.

I wouldn't say he's finished, just yet.

But, he has been absolutely awful in recent months.

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I wouldn't say he's finished, just yet.

But, he has been absolutely awful in recent 

We need an enforcer we get pushed out of to many games Naismith dominated in the middle and was out jumping or two centre halves at set pieces 

13 minutes ago, compo said:

We need an enforcer we get pushed out of to many games Naismith dominated in the middle and was out jumping or two centre halves at set pieces 

Naismith has always been good in the air it is his timing of jumps.

Hate to say but we need a lego muncher type in midfield breaking up moves,receiving passes and distributing cleanly to those in space.

54 minutes ago, compo said:

It wasn't the centre halves who were marking him.