SPFL Season declaration challenged legally (ongoing discussion)

2 hours ago, craig said:

Maybe I am being an optimist but this now has the makings of blowing Scottish football wide open.... and that will be something that Doncaster, McKenzie, Shifty, Lawwell & Celtic will be very, very keen to prevent from happening.

One would hope so. I'm a great believer in openness; the more things we put in the public domain the better. Just hope though that nobody at Rangers FC gets the Julian Assange treatment....

10 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Explosive stuff right enough wonder how the puppet master will get his marionettes to respond.

They responded just over 1hr after Rangers circulated the document even tho the document wasn't sent to them. Think about that, they took 1hr to respond to an email they didn't receive from Rangers, but couldn't find an email sent to them from Dundee.

Anyway their response was the predictible ; nothing to see here so bugger off you annoying huns. 

We even have Roger Mitchell tweeting today that if Rangers refuse to call the season, we should be deducted points.  

This is really well presented by Rangers and there is so much in there that was not made public before.  If members are asked to make decisions without material disclosures, ND has no option but to go.  Furthermore, if RM or MM knew about these then they have to go too.  This is exciting.

The legal counsel is spot on in terms of the material breaches of their fiduciary responsibilities.  If that's any other director/chairman of any other company they will be struck off and be unable to be a director again (at least for some time).  Sometimes small to medium sized businesses (which is what all clubs are) are given a bit of leeway but I don't imagine that high profile businesses can be afforded this same luxury.  This is definitely the end of Doncaster at least.  I just wonder if he will take all the blame and allow RD and MM to remain.

Rangers has enough to take this to court but I wonder if they will.  Even if ND avoids charges, his reputation is surely in tatters and as a result will have to be removed via a no confidence vote (which might be their next tactical move).  I would prefer this route because he might then be encouraged to speak up and take the other chancers down with him.  If we take the litigious route, they may all clam up and then it's down to how much evidence exists to take down RD and MM.

As someone said earlier, this is time for the popcorn.  I hope we hear from the other clubs now.  Surely no other director at the SPFL will want to be seen to be supporting this trio now because they're all dead men walking.  If they take legal advice they'll be told to be seen to be pushing for this 'possible' corruption to be investigated.  If not, they could find themselves implicated.  In some cases I hope they are because many of them are guilty.

Stewart Robertson has just been on RC and came across really well against an openly hostile panel (thought they were meant to be impartial) and has set the scene brilliantly. He has mentioned he has already received messages of support from other clubs and left the floor open for others to add their grievances. This has a long way to run before it's finished and for once we appear to be on the front foot and have all the evidence we require. 

He summed up by saying that if we lose the vote for an independent investigation then we would review other options open to us. 

I for one called for the board to come out fighting and they have with a well put together dossier and now a great follow up interview with a hostile anti-Rangers radio station- that's takin the fight behind enemy lines

Worth noting that football expert Gordon Delziel admitted he hadn't read the dossier - that's the level of professionalism that gets paid to give opinion on our game

The SPFL were doing everything they could to complete the season & give the yahoos the title despite there being 8 or 9 games left.

They were prepared to offset a £10m liability from SKY by giving them free sponsorship rights  to the SPFL over the next few seasons which would have resulted in a financial shortfall.

How could anyone with a modicum of intelligence agree to that ? (except the yahoos of course)

6 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

The SPFL were doing everything they could to complete the season & give the yahoos the title despite there being 8 or 9 games left.

They were prepared to offset a £10m liability from SKY by giving them free sponsorship rights  to the SPFL over the next few seasons which would have resulted in a financial shortfall.

How could anyone with a modicum of intelligence agree to that ? (except the yahoos of course)

As well as informing UEFA that they were calling the league BEFORE the vote and taken place. 

It's all unravelling and the rats are scurrying all over the place trying to rubbish our claims. They're worried, make no mistake 

35 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

That can't be true. It would be ridiculous if true