How can he not have had a fair crack. If he hadn't played or had only been here 6 months then yes. Nieto never got a fair crack. Namouchi bought the whip, took it home and cracked away. That's how much of a crack he's had. He's shit - whether it's AM and AW's fault or noit. We can't afford to keep donkeys because we feel sorry for them.

How can he not have had a fair crack. If he hadn't played or had only been here 6 months then yes. Nieto never got a fair crack. Namouchi bought the whip, took it home and cracked away. That's how much of a crack he's had. He's shit - whether it's AM and AW's fault or noit. We can't afford to keep donkeys because we feel sorry for them.

well said juf.

imo he`s had more than his fair shot at it.

A fair crack of the whip doesn't JUST mean playing games though - being stuck in a position that isn't your preferred position or one that doesn't suit you is hardly being given a fair crack of the whip.

He was being asked to play out of position constantly and he did so as he wanted to play. We could complain at his lack of versatility as he was mince in the position he played - but I don't think that getting games in a position you are uncomfortable with means you get a fair crack.

I am not sticking up for Namouchi though - he HAS been awful.... but because he wasn't playing in his preferred position (and as I said before, we have, in my opinion, players who are better in Namouchi's preferred position, Buffel for one being the obvious choice - and I am sure Sionko will prove himself the same).

I'm prepared to wipe the slate clean for all the players that are at Ibrox. At the end of the day we've seen players flourish under different management, Ricksen being one player who's best 2 seasons were under Mcleish where he played mostly midfield.

Having said that, I wouldn't be sad to see Namouchi leave although I think theres enough there to warrant a 2nd chance.

23 games in 3 seasons - That is why he has never had a crack....

40+ games a season and he has had 23 starts.

He has featured in over 50 games in al competitions. I've seen him play quite a few times and have yet to see anything to convince me that his wages are money well spent. Maybe in a time where we are financially better off it might be a worthwhile gamble to give him a season under le gaffer to see if he improves, but frankly if someone wants to take him off our wage bill and toss in some cash into the bargain then thank you and goodnight.

You have to give Namouchi some credit for the way he hardly played in the SPL but stepped into the Champions League and performed pretty well. He's not a flair player but he does have a bit of physical presence.

Will be interesting to see how Le Guen rates him and also to see if and where he plays him.

So he has played in over 50 games out of how many - 120. And in most of them he was a sub. And added to the fact he was out of position in most of the games he has his turn, lets get 250,000 for him and buy an International player who has played quite well in a WC finals. :rolleyes: