With all these guys that can play behind the strikers we will be playing...

4 at the back

3 in midfield

3 behind the striker

0 strikers :eek: :eek:

LOL

I don't think your technically right Craig. If we have no strikers then the people playing behind the strikers automatically then become the strikers. If we have 3 strikers then all the rest of the team are behind the strikers, unless they are in front of the strikers of course.

Then you have to take the phase into consideration. Was the behind the striker player, behind the striker in the first phase or did he come back from an, in front of the striker position. This would make him a behind the striker player in the second phase.

Lets go back to the old 2-3-5 at least we all knew who was where.:D

Oh man Pete... at this time of night....... you WIN !!!!

But yes you are indeed correct.... to all of the points above.... I THINK

:P

Baffeled myself as well mate.:D

Namouchi is a donkey. He has always been a donkey and he will always be a donkey. If Everton are interested, may I suggest a whip-round to pay for the taxi. Thank you Hamed and fuck off!

Where did it all go wrong:confused: :confused: :confused:

Alex McLeish and Andy watson!

BTW that picture of Adams has just put me off his daughter - Leanne. I used to work with her and thought she was reasonably tidy but after that picture i can see her in him all the way

BTW that picture of Adams has just put me off his daughter - Leanne. I used to work with her and thought she was reasonably tidy but after that picture i can see her in her all the way

You can see her in her what?..... :P

BTW that picture of Adams has just put me off his daughter - Leanne. I used to work with her and thought she was reasonably tidy but after that picture i can see her in her all the way

You're probably right so this is why I think PLG may get something else out of Namouchi. IMO we should wait until at least Jan before making a decision on some of these fringe players.

And on Adams daughter....what do you expect if you are a member of 'The Adams Family' boom boom:D

TBH i don't think the lad has had a fair crack at the whip. I also think Le Guen's arrival will kick start his career at Ibrox. I for one hope he stays for at least another season to see what he is made of.