£12K a week is probably a fair estimate of the first team average wage (although it's possibly less than that now) and you're right, for that kind of money the players should be offering more than they did last season.

Unless we move on the high earners such as Fanfan and Klos who (last season at least) were earning their money for doing nothing, there won't be much more money to spend.

I doubt we've got any more than a few million to spend (excluding money to spend from guys like Namouchi who may leave).

That's the impression that I get, that there's 2 or 3M tops to spend, hence why he's holding out for Clement. If the Elmander deal is still on, then he's obviously hoping to get the pair of them for the money left, then supplement them with some Bosmans. Any more money that comes in is a bonus then.

i can`t believe theres some people want to keep this guy.

whats he ever done?

he`s 22 now and soon he`ll be 23, then 24, then 25, and STILL he`ll have done nothing for us.

time for him to move on and let the new boys in to actually DO a job for us.

never liked him and for obvious reasons.

500k would be a fair amount and leguen could through it in to get clement from lyon. now that sounds better than having him treading back on as useless 80mins sub every 5 weeks:rolleyes:

I think most on here know im a Namouchi fan especially when he broke onto the scene, but i admit he went downhill last season.

But i blame McLeish partly. He brought him back from injury to quick and played him when he wasnt fit, and he admitted that. Then he has been throwing him out wide on both wings and not in his natural position.

If he goes then he goes, but id like to see if Le Gaffer can get more out of him.

But Gribz, if he stays where is his natural position ? Behind the strikers playing in behind them and the midfield ? That is Buffel's best position and there is NO QUESTION who I would prefer in THAT position !

If we got 500k for Namouchi Gers should take it.

But Gribz, if he stays where is his natural position ? Behind the strikers playing in behind them and the midfield ? That is Buffel's best position and there is NO QUESTION who I would prefer in THAT position !

If we got 500k for Namouchi Gers should take it.

Agreed, id take Buffel there but Namouchi would be a good back up!

Agreed, id take Buffel there but Namouchi would be a good back up!

Not sure, but if Sionko is as 2 footed as they say then he may be able to play in behind the 2 strikers. He seems to be fast and tricky. Prso, Boyd(Novo) up front with Sionko behind also appeals to me. That would make Namouchi out of work.