wait a minute here.

are you saying FIFTY ONE games is not a lot of games?

he was a youth player and i`d say that playing in an average of 17 games a season with most of them in the starting line up is MORE than a fair crack at the whip.

if you consider someone like ross mccormack who has played not even a third of what namouchi has played in yet mccormack is TEN TIMES the player namouchi is and he`s got a much better reputation than namouchi through plkaying LESS games.

namouchi was given more than a chance.

if you can`t show what you can do in FIFTY ONE games, then you aint ever going to show it.

bye bye hamed

*le guen firmly locks ibrox frontdoor behind him

wait a minute here.

are you saying FIFTY ONE games is not a lot of games?

he was a youth player and i`d say that playing in an average of 17 games a season with most of them in the starting line up is MORE than a fair crack at the whip.

if you consider someone like ross mccormack who has played not even a third of what namouchi has played in yet mccormack is TEN TIMES the player namouchi is and he`s got a much better reputation than namouchi through plkaying LESS games.

namouchi was given more than a chance.

if you can`t show what you can do in FIFTY ONE games, then you aint ever going to show it.

bye bye hamed

*le guen firmly locks ibrox frontdoor behind him

But he was being played when not fit and played in the wrong positions Colshy! McLeish even said he brought him back to early from injury!

Namouchi could be awesome under PLG!!

But he was being played when not fit and played in the wrong positions Colshy! McLeish even said he brought him back to early from injury!

Namouchi could be awesome under PLG!!

ok, take your point, but surely he wasn`t playing with an injury for 51 games though.

point i`m getting at is that he just hasn`t excelled himself

ok, take your point, but surely he wasn`t playing with an injury for 51 games though.

point i`m getting at is that he just hasn`t excelled himself

But he was good in his first few games I remember when he first came on for his debut ( Dec 2003 easter road in 1-0 win when Hughes got last minute goal) and he played in free role behind strikers and i thought if he could get an extra yard of pace he would be superb!

Agreed that he hasn't excelled but that is very difficult to do when played in a position you aren't familiar with.

He has been injured a bit but that doesn't accouunt for 50+ games - but when you include when he has been played out of position it probably accounts for a majority of the games he has featured in.

I think it is all a moot point though because we have Buffel and Sionko that can play in Namouchi's preferred position.... and also Elmander if he signs.

Namouchi becomes a player that simply isn't required and it would be best for both club and player if he moved on as he isn't likely to get a game.

Agreed that he hasn't excelled but that is very difficult to do when played in a position you aren't familiar with.

He has been injured a bit but that doesn't accouunt for 50+ games - but when you include when he has been played out of position it probably accounts for a majority of the games he has featured in.

I think it is all a moot point though because we have Buffel and Sionko that can play in Namouchi's preferred position.... and also Elmander if he signs.

Namouchi becomes a player that simply isn't required and it would be best for both club and player if he moved on as he isn't likely to get a game.

agreed, i think it`s best for both parties if he leaves because of the competition in his preferred position.

It doesn't matter what position you play. If you don't have decent touch, you don't have decent touch. If you can't pass, you can't pass, if you can't beat a player, don't have pace and lack positional sense etc etc. namouchi falls into all of those categories and is a waste of a wage and a peg in the dressing room.

It doesn't matter what position you play. If you don't have decent touch, you don't have decent touch. If you can't pass, you can't pass, if you can't beat a player, don't have pace and lack positional sense etc etc. namouchi falls into all of those categories and is a waste of a wage and a peg in the dressing room.

No matter everyone's feelings on how he's played so far, the only opinion that will count is a certain Monsieur Le Guen's. He played against Hamilton for 45 mins even though guys such as Bernard & Malcolm didn't. The general consensus is that these 2 are examples of players who Le Guen has told to find new clubs so from that dodgy assumption we can assume also that Namouchi isn't for leaving...... (yet)

No matter everyone's feelings on how he's played so far, the only opinion that will count is a certain Monsieur Le Guen's. He played against Hamilton for 45 mins even though guys such as Bernard & Malcolm didn't. The general consensus is that these 2 are examples of players who Le Guen has told to find new clubs so from that dodgy assumption we can assume also that Namouchi isn't for leaving...... (yet)

I would have thought he was still on holiday because of the wc. Surley he should have had a longer break.