[FT] Rangers 2 (Aribo 9; Defoe 16) - 0 Livingston

Another decent RTV programme today. Becky Ives a good stand in for Emma Dodds - very professional. 

Neil McCann outstanding analysis as usual, Barry F with some great insight / contribution. 

Clive and Kevin (Michael ? ) T both top class as usual. 

RTV continuing to set the standards 

19 minutes ago, CammyF said:

RTV continuing to set the standards 

As non season ticket holder, I've been purchasing the games but refrained today as I was decorating.?

So I settled on audio coverage with Tom Miller while deploying said paintbrush. All went fine until half time when Tom announced us audio listeners would hear an exclusive 14 min interview with legend Stuart McCall. After 3 mins of white noise, we pick up on heavily accented voice that sounds nothing like wee Stu's Yorkshire brogue. Turns out to be Ronald de Boer. ? When we return to the game, we have simultaneous commentary from Tyldsley and Miller! ? When they finally sort that out, Tom hopes we enjoyed the HT interview exclusive but makes no mention of fact it was fact De Boer or that we had missed part of it!?

Let's hope they sort out their audio gremlins for Thursday for those that can't see it live on BT.???

I don’t know what more Hagi can do to be fully appreciated by some fans. 8th assist of the season already, and it’s 7 assists in 6 games for him. Both his passes here were worthy of an assist in their own right. Hopefully more fans are starting to see how important a player he is. 

Edited by DMAA

27 minutes ago, DMAA said:

I don’t know what more Hagi can do to be fully appreciated by some fans. 8th assist of the season already, and it’s 7 assists in 6 games for him. Both his passes here were worthy of an assist in their own right. Hopefully more fans are starting to see how important a player he is. 

Hagi is already a vital part of the team. He brings an inventiveness and vision that just wasn't there before he arrived. The problem is some fans expect the same success rate as other players who only try to make safe passes. Personally I think we have an absolute gem in Mr Hagi and one day we will make a great deal of money from selling him. Until then we should savour a great player in the making.

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

Hagi is already a vital part of the team. He brings an inventiveness and vision that just wasn't there before he arrived. The problem is some fans expect the same success rate as other players who only try to make safe passes. Personally I think we have an absolute gem in Mr Hagi and one day we will make a great deal of money from selling him. Until then we should savour a great player in the making.

I think some take a while to take to a guy who doesn’t have many old fashioned Scottish traits too like pace and strength.

Hagi is a class act.

I sometimes think some of the other players aren't quite on his wavelength and that results in some things not working out but the more they train and play together, the more that side of things will improve.

Can you imagine Hagi, Kent and Aribo all on form, with Itten, Roofe or Morelos up front?  Defences would be destroyed.