[FT] Celtic 1 - 1 Rangers (Morelos 38)

I haven't been to that cesspit since the McLeish era but there's nothing like watching Rangers win there.

We, as a society, just seem to live in a constant state of fear these days.  

I wish there was a full house tomorrow, so we could watch the yahoos losing their shit and the Bears having a party.

17 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I haven't been to that cesspit since the McLeish era but there's nothing like watching Rangers win there.

I wish there was a full house tomorrow, so we could watch the yahoos losing their shit and the Bears having a party.

Finally something I agree with! Id love to be there tomorrow. I feel as nervous tonight as I usually do. I would love to rub their nose in it tomorrow. Brown Griffiths etc deserve every single bit of it

31 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I have never been and never intend to go there.

All we can hope for tomorrow is that all this racist business and the fact we got beat doesn't have an affect on us!.

2 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

All we can hope for tomorrow is that all this racist business and the fact we got beat doesn't have an affect on us!.

Ive been three time and we have lost all three!!!!!! I'm barred for life

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I was there when we beat them 4-2 on NYD '94.  Nothing will ever beat that (it was my first time there). 

What a game that was! 2 up in 5 minutes, it was wild in the Rangers end that day. Jingle bells......

I would love an absolute mauling of that mob, it’s the only thing missing from our return. While our 2-0 win there earlier this season was comfortable and never in doubt, the only thing missing is we didn’t score more and give them a proper thumping. 

Tomorrow hopefully we put that right, although with everything going on, I will gladly take a draw to keep our unbeaten record.

3 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Same here Ian, never been. The only time I went to Celtic away was 94-95 season when they played at Hampden for a season when Laudrup and Hateley ripped them apart.

I just dont see us losing the game today. The nerves do kick in as usual but its good nerves. I was leaning towards a 1-1 due with having a game Thursday but I think the troops will be gathered and their defence is so poor there is no reason why we cant win and Im going with Morelos to win it.

Everyone should try to go once (except @Whosthedadoobviously) if only to see what a squalid dump they play in.

I have SUCH good memories of them sitting helpless as 7000 bears roared out the famine song continuously for 20 minutes. That song really got under their thick skin.

6 hours ago, ian1964 said:

Been there many times and loved it even watched from their Infamous jungle as we handed them a good thumping , mon the gers :champs:

On 19/03/2021 at 16:30, MacK1950 said:

Don't want one anyway from a team captained by an out and out thug.

I don't care about the guard of honour in itself.

It would be hilarious to see them so humbled, and bereft of spirit, that they clap us onto the pitch.

It's even humiliating for Sympathy Vote to sit there and admit that they have been discussing it.