The Summer 2021 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Have to admit I was kind of hoping Kennedy and Kelly would form part of our first team squad this season (see you later Barker, Jones and Zungu) but I guess I'd be the first person to moan if these younger players struggled across the vital first half of the season.

It's not easy to juggle expectations with finances and development.  We just have to trust those in charge that know more than most of us... ;)

Still think we need 2 or 3 top players for the step up to CL level. Even if Alfie stays, we need another top class striker. We are so much poorer as a team without Alfie leading the line. 

But to bring in quality, probably means we need to sell players, so 2 or 3 out (Kamara will be one, don't know who the others will be).

Another nice problem SG has, Patterson looks far to good to leave out the team.

I thought Edmundson had promise -- I considered him our 3rd or 2nd choice at one stage!

He just didn't progress, did he? And, of course, there was that disciplinary issue. 

Oh, well. 

We have quite a few that are better now. 

Surely there is a wee fee involved?

1 hour ago, Rousseau said:

I thought Edmundson had promise -- I considered him our 3rd or 2nd choice at one stage!

He just didn't progress, did he? And, of course, there was that disciplinary issue. 

Oh, well. 

We have quite a few that are better now. 

Surely there is a wee fee involved?

I think he's a better player than Simpson, but he let the club down and he'd be 5th choice at best so better for the big man that he restarts his career elsewhere.