An Achtung, Attention Alert!

4 hours ago, JohnMc said:

Gie's peace, we won the title months ago. I can't remember any other time our support have gathered in George Sq to celebrate a trophy handover. It didn't happen after Wallace stopped Stein's 10 in a row and it didn't happen after Souness won his first title. There is literally no excuse for it happening tomorrow. 

I can't remember a title before where the fans could not get into the stadium to celebrate, I was 100% behind the stay at home message but in light of the last few days where a mob of immigrants and their supporters commited an act that would in some countries resulted in police or army action to enforce the rule of law with guns and batons. Only in Scotland would such an act be applauded and lauded in ways which to me seem like madness, it's bad enough the cities are turning into 3rd world shitholes that resemble Syria or Mumbai, bowing to it and refusing to speak out for fear of being branded a racist, people need to wake up and smell the coffee before you find yourself as a Rangers supporter excluded from society in favour of those who came to seek a better life, allegedly. 

2 minutes ago, Ieatbats said:

I can't remember a title before where the fans could not get into the stadium to celebrate, I was 100% behind the stay at home message but in light of the last few days where a mob of immigrants and their supporters commited an act that would in some countries resulted in police or army action to enforce the rule of law with guns and batons. Only in Scotland would such an act be applauded and lauded in ways which to me seem like madness, it's bad enough the cities are turning into 3rd world shitholes that resemble Syria or Mumbai, bowing to it and refusing to speak out for fear of being branded a racist, people need to wake up and smell the coffee before you find yourself as a Rangers supporter excluded from society in favour of those who came to seek a better life, allegedly. 

Excluded from society? Lets calm down for goodness sake 

Where ever and what ever you are doing tomorrow to celebrate this wonderful achievement, enjoy it, savour it but most importantly stay safe. 

Some of our enemies thought this day would never arrive, they tried to destroy us, they failed. 

Glasgow Rangers Champions and the league trophy is FINALLY back where it belongs.

IMG_20210514_180219_590.jpg

11 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Where ever and what ever you are doing tomorrow to celebrate this wonderful achievement, enjoy it, savour it but most importantly stay safe. 

Some of our enemies thought this day would never arrive, they tried to destroy us, they failed. 

Glasgow Rangers Champions and the league trophy is FINALLY back where it belongs.

IMG_20210514_180219_590.jpg

Great flag but Scott Symon should be on it ahead of McLeish