hemdani off to osasuna

It does seem strange as that's our weakest part of the squad. We have three players in total for usually two and sometimes three (in Europe) slots. We've no cover if one gets injured and we're short if Hemdani leaves.

I actually thought we needed one or two more players in central midfield, not one less...

But if a guy wants to leave when he gets dropped from the odd game when there's a bit of competition for places, then he sounds a bit of a prima donna and not worth keeping.

Maybe the last couple of seasons have not shown him that Rangers are historically a big club with a big squad where you have to fight for your place - although to be honest 25 players isn't actually that big. To get guaranteed a game you have to step down a level.

I'd rather we kept him.

Although Ferguson and Thomson may be first choice for home matches, occasionally I'd still prefer all 3 to feature in central midfield - especially in Europe.

If Hemdani were to leave and Ferguson or Thomson got injured/lost form (which isn't unlikely to be honest), I'm not too sure who would play centre-midfield...

I would rather keep him for when we want to play a 3 man midfield as well mate but by the sounds of things he isnt happy to be out the team for even 2 games.

We dont want a player at the club who dosent want to be there especially now that there seems to be a decent spirit in the squad at last.

Guest SerbianLoyal

Dissatisfied players are not good thing for the club with the large ambitions. But, I think that Hemdani is a way better (and complete) player than Thomson and that will be a huge mistake to sell him...

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/cgi/NGoto/224780672?-11344

Going nowhere apparently. According to the official site.

Hope that's true. Everyone likely knows i'm not his biggest fan but 3 players for 2-3 positions is very light. I hope that the rumours of him being unsatisfied with being rested are untrue. However I will say it will be interesting how some of the pro PLG/anti Boyd fans react to this news as I see some fans giving Boyd grief for being unhappy with Le Guen leaving him out.

This doesn't look good::(

0,,5~3374854,00.jpg

I think the surprising form of Cousin has pushed most Rangers fans' thoughts about Naismith well into the background.

We were sceptical but Walter seems to have found what at first glance looks like a better alternative.

I would rather he stayed as he is a quality player,however if a player wants to leave then let him go,i'm sure Whittaker,Broadfoot can play there not forgeting Buffel to come back into the midfield, repeat i'd rather he stayed