[FT] Rangers 5 (Morelos 11', 64'; Kamara 72'; Arfield 75'; Sakala 84') - 0 Hearts

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Just no pleasing some 🙂 4-0 up going on 6 or 7 against the team 3rd top of league, after some dreading today's game..... 😁

That's the thing. 

We lost a game midweek and everything about the club needed fixing. 

We've won today, not playing well, to me, and now everything is rosy? Meh...

Don't get me wrong: there's been a bit more tempo and bite. I can't fault the effort. 

11 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

That's the thing. 

We lost a game midweek and everything about the club needed fixing. 

We've won today, not playing well, to me, and now everything is rosy? Meh...

Don't get me wrong: there's been a bit more tempo and bite. I can't fault the effort. 

Oh come on, we have played well and we've scored 5 goals and ripped Hearts apart. Away and put the kettle on and have a cup of tea and enjoy the result.

Not saying everything is rosy but far more positives to today's performance than there has been in weeks and months. 

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Oh come on, we have played well and we've scored 5 goals and ripped Hearts apart. Away and put the kettle on and have a cup of tea and enjoy the result.

Not saying everything is rosy but far more positives to today's performance than there has been in weeks and months. 

I don't want to...

giphy.gif

• Rousseau changed the title to [FT] Rangers 5 (Morelos 11', 64'; Kamara 72'; Arfield 75'; Sakala 84') - 0 Hearts

The reaction required. Interesting line up with Arfield in the right attacking slot, but all worked tirelessly and got the result we deserved. Keep up that level of performance and we`ll come good again.

BTW, Dortmund lost 2-5 at home against Levrkusen earlier in the day, they tend to have a bad spell after the winter break, let`s hope it continues 😉

10 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

BTW, Dortmund lost 2-5 at home against Levrkusen earlier in the day, they tend to have a bad spell after the winter break, let`s hope it continues 😉

Bring them in, we'll hump them home and away 😁

12 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I thought we were good from middle to front but some of the defending would be punished by better sides.

Morelos and Jack were terrific today.  

Add Lundstram to that list with Kent just behind them in terms of performance

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I thought we were good from middle to front but some of the defending would be punished by better sides.

Morelos and Jack were terrific today.  

Agree. Sometimes we over played things at the back and nearly came a cropper a few times. All in all, the reaction we wanted and needed after Wednesday. So many good performances today and to be honest it should have been 5 before half time.