[FT] Rangers 5 (Morelos 11', 64'; Kamara 72'; Arfield 75'; Sakala 84') - 0 Hearts

1 minute ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Agree to be honest but just champin at the bit to see Ramsey play. Nice problem to have 😎

I think he needs to start. I get that nobody deserved to be dropped, but we cant be paying 2.5m loan fee for Ramsey to be thrown on for the last 10mins to try salvage a win. So I hope he gets a starting spot very soon. 

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I thought we were good from middle to front but some of the defending would be punished by better sides.

Morelos and Jack were terrific today.  

I thought they were both excellent. You could see so clearly what we've been missing. Jack oozes composure and drive. I thought Alfie was sensational. The surprise for me was just how well Jack and Lundstram paired up. Some game by Ryan Kent too.

52 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Hopefully today's starting 11 came thro game unscathed as I'd start them all again on Wednesday.

You don't like to see Jack sitting out the game with an icepack on 

5 hours ago, CammyF said:

Well thanks to a positive lateral flow test, missing the game today and was actually looking forward to game. 

And now you can never go back. 

Likewise after Wed i didn't watch the game and i can no longer watch them until next season. Not live anyway. 

Just home.  Very happy tonight.  We showed aggression and commitment.  What a difference Ryan Jack makes to us.  Morelos tremendous and Kent exciting and creative (although he dipped for a wee bit second half).  More of this please Rangers.