4 minutes ago, CammyF said:

No point of going next week then - let's just hand the tie to Braga.

Aribo, Kent, Ramsey, Roofe have all shown they can play at this level, game is a 2 legged affair and we are playing way above where we should be and continue to punch above or weight

As I said, it's possible. However, our recent form doesn't fill me with confidence. 

4 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I can see us winning the game next week. If we can play anywhere near the level we did against Dortmund or Red Star (who are both far superior to Braga) we'll win the game.

Critical when it's justified - this isnt Dumbarton or Patrick Thistle, we are in last 8 of Europe with a great chance of getting to the semi-final stage. 

Think someone slipped something in my Ovaltine...

Everything you say is correct mate.

We blew the league when we lost against Separate Entity FC last week! for me our best chance of qualifying for the CL group stages! there is no chance we will win the EL!!!!, especially the way we are playing just now! of course I could be completely wrong! I just don't see this team doing that.

I really do hope I am wrong!!!!!

We've been so poor in this final third I don't see why Diallo doesn’t get a chance. It would have been a bit of a free hit as we were doing nothing anyway, and he does have the ability to create something. 

12 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Everything you say is correct mate.

We blew the league when we lost against Separate Entity FC last week! for me our best chance of qualifying for the CL group stages! there is no chance we will win the EL!!!!, especially the way we are playing just now! of course I could be completely wrong! I just don't see this team doing that.

I really do hope I am wrong!!!!!

I should know better mate after all these years. Just know I'll be disappointed next week 🙂

13 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

4 weeks ago, but then we have stumbled and stuttered since then, don't you agree? 

Yes, but don't you agree that with the exception of last season, over the last 3-4 years our best performances are in Europe? 

Would you agree that given where we've come from, we have progressed dramatically in Europe and that getting to last 8 is a phenomenal achievement? 

Getting to the last 4 - which is achievable would be unbelievable.