10 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

GvB states that Ramsey was fit but he decided to use other players,ffs.

Fair enough  - he is the manager and he'll succeed or fail on those type of decisions.

We were better after the subs so GVB maybe vindicated in his choice of subs. 

A 1-0 away defeat in last 8 of EL is hardly the worst result in our history.

Just now, CammyF said:

To be fair it was a stupid question. What was the answer he (and we) expected from Gio? 

"Nah, Sakala and Roofe are shit, we really cannae cope without him"....

Exactly my point. If he had said, 'Yes, absolutely, we have enough quality blah blah',  but he didn't he said  'well, we have to' which exudes uncertainty and 'it is what it is' - so to me, he has no confidence and that's reflected in his bazaar selection and substitutions. Sorry, but what the fuck did we spend £2m on Ramsey loan for??  It makes my blood boil. 

9 hours ago, CammyF said:

A bit of perspective please  - Braga have lost just twice at home this season in ALL compitions  - not as if we were playing away to Gala Fuckin Fairydean 🙂

this is last 8 of a major European tournament.

Braga are 24 points of the pace in their own league so they can't be that hot , a bit like ourselves 😁

52 minutes ago, compo said:

Braga are 24 points of the pace in their own league so they can't be that hot , a bit like ourselves 😁

Which given their home form means they must be bad away from home. That means a 1-0 defeat isn't the worst score going into the home leg at Ibrox. 

11 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Hopefully with the right attitude (and starting XI) and a full house at Ibrox we can turn this around. Either way we need to score at least 2 goals in my eyes as I can see them scoring.

We scored 2 v Dortmund and 3 against Red Star at Ibrox - not an impossible task 

I don't think Braga are the best team we've played in the tournament. The setup and squad selection was wrong in my opinion. Too negative and apparently completely void of forward tactics. I hate to say it but the more I see from Gio the less I like, I'm really starting to doubt my initial feeling that he was the right man for the job.

31 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

If we can keep a clean sheet and score within the hour we'll go on to win the tie.

That's the big ask though, is this team likely to keep a clean sheet these days! if we are to progress we need to play a lot better than we did last night that's for sure