If you want to disengange from football, watch tonight`s game.

If you want to disengange from Rangers, also watch  the last Old Firm game.

We can do so much better, but the stuff we put on show is pretty woeful. Maybe tonight was totally about damage limitation, which was achieved. But still, there were so many rank displays that it beggared belief.

My MotM was Arfield. The old warhorse soldiered up and down the park and was at times the only one doing some real press. Davis and Ramsey on the bench and the team begged for some inspiration or someone able to do something with the ball. Sakala should have been left on the right, so we had at least three nominal attackers to play the ball to.

Alas, next week I`ll have to work at the German icehockey championship play-offs, maybe a blessing in disguise ...

Just now, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Didn't see the game. How was Kent? Not a lot said about him on here. Does that already answer my question?

Him and Sakala were given far too few balls to do anything with it, as we were happily keeping the ball amongst out goalie, defenders and DMs. Had a few of his runs, but far too little support.

10 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

Possible, but I don't think the fans can make up for a team devoid of ideas and a scoring threat. Where's that coming from? I just can't see it. 

No point of going next week then - let's just hand the tie to Braga.

Aribo, Kent, Ramsey, Roofe have all shown they can play at this level, game is a 2 legged affair and we are playing way above where we should be and continue to punch above or weight

Just now, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Didn't see the game. How was Kent? Not a lot said about him on here. Does that already answer my question?

Done nothing really, as did the whole team did.

We have a huge rebuild to do on this team come the summer, however I'm not sure Gio is capable tbh?.

I just can't help feeling there is something very wrong going on behind the scenes!. We have decent players, mind you they are not performing, but something is just wrong!.

14 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Said yesterday that any result that keeps us in the tie would be a positive result and that's what we've gotten. 

Roll on next week - rocking Ibrox and think we can win the game.

Yes, still a chance to win but we need to be far better than tonight.

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

No point of going next week then - let's just hand the tie to Braga.

Aribo, Kent, Ramsey, Roofe have all shown they can play at this level, game is a 2 legged affair and we are playing way above where we should be and continue to punch above or weight

Coming from the man who is the most critical of this team!🤣.

We are a team who is just going through the motions, no idea why? but something stinks with all this! we are capable of playing to a much higher standard as we all know. Our season is over mate! aye we have a chance of beating Braga at Ibrox, but somehow I don't see that happening!!

15 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Coming from the man who is the most critical of this team!🤣.

We are a team who is just going through the motions, no idea why? but something stinks with all this! we are capable of playing to a much higher standard as we all know. Our season is over mate! aye we have a chance of beating Braga at Ibrox, but somehow I don't see that happening!!

I can see us winning the game next week. If we can play anywhere near the level we did against Dortmund or Red Star (who are both far superior to Braga) we'll win the game.

Critical when it's justified - this isnt Dumbarton or Patrick Thistle, we are in last 8 of Europe with a great chance of getting to the semi-final stage. 

Think someone slipped something in my Ovaltine...

Edited by CammyF