The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Just now, the gunslinger said:

We need to get these signing on the park and up to speed asap. 

I thought he might have been tempted to play 3 at the back today with Davies involved.

Having the physical presence of Davies could also allow us to play Yilmaz and give him free reign to attack.

Just now, Waltersgotstyle said:

I thought he might have been tempted to play 3 at the back today with Davies involved.

Having the physical presence of Davies could also allow us to play Yilmaz and give him free reign to attack.

We may have to try that. 

we certainly have the players for it. 

8 hours ago, Waltersgotstyle said:

Plenty of players out there on a free who would improve our team.

Ross Barkley

Juan Mata 

being two.

Due to the World Cup break we don’t actually have long until the January Window is open. We also have a lot of games over the next few months and if these guys aren’t fit they won’t be able to play much.

Id suggest the guys that don’t want to be here like Kamara Kent and Morelos get better agents and GTFO. If Kent and Morelos don’t want to be here then they don’t play for me post January when the likes or Lowry and Matondo are fit. We will know by then if we are in a title race or not. If not throw these guys in and give them games. McCann too.

21 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Due to the World Cup break we don’t actually have long until the January Window is open. We also have a lot of games over the next few months and if these guys aren’t fit they won’t be able to play much.

Id suggest the guys that don’t want to be here like Kamara Kent and Morelos get better agents and GTFO. If Kent and Morelos don’t want to be here then they don’t play for me post January when the likes or Lowry and Matondo are fit. We will know by then if we are in a title race or not. If not throw these guys in and give them games. McCann too.

Title race? Is there one? They are already 5 points ahead with a healthy GD. We have to to go to Pittodrie and Tynecastle in 2 of our next 3 league games. I would be gobsmacked if we get 6 pts from those 2 games, especially given the fact they are sandwiched between a glut of demanding CL fixtures. 

The league is over IMO. It was put out of its misery yesterday but was fatally wounded at Easter Road. They are simply not going to drop points against anyone else. We had to go into this game on level terms but we entered the game knowing that they were ahead already.

To be honest, the fixtures have not been kind. If we were to pick our 5 toughest away fixtures in this league I would gather that the majority of fans would say Parkhead, Pittodrie, Easter Rd. Tynecastle and Livvies plastic monstrosity. Its curious how they have all popped up in 5 of our 9 opening fixtures. Does Peter Liewell have shares in the technology that decides the fixtures?