The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

but how many players need to go.... seems like its 1 quid in 5 reinvested. good luck to us if that's the level. 

what would we be doing this window if we hadn't sold bassey and made the CL. 

maybe we need to be more realistic thats fine but the level is quite shocking. 

If the players we want aren't available then you are just signing players for no other reason , also there's a world cup in less than 3 months , who knows who will become available .

41 minutes ago, rbr said:

If the players we want aren't available then you are just signing players for no other reason , also there's a world cup in less than 3 months , who knows who will become available .

if celtc or man city can't get there first choice they just buy the next on the list and get the manager to get them up to speed. 

we should be doing the same

Edited by the gunslinger

7 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I'd keep the money back for Tillman but not for Sands.

Tillman is a prospect you don't have to think twice about.

We can do better than Sands for the fee involved. We'll see how he stands up to the next couple of weeks. 

Besides, spend the money on a bit of quality now and it might end up helping you earn more money from taking points in the CL.

5 minutes ago, buster. said:

Tillman is a prospect you don't have to think twice about.

We can do better than Sands for the fee involved. We'll see how he stands up to the next couple of weeks. 

No concerns about his ability. If I’m being harsh I want to see how his fitness fares in this hectic schedule we have coming up. I fear he may be another one of these player where we need to manage his game time and not a Tav/Goldson who just plays every minute of every game.