Your expectations

As always, winning the league is the top priority.

I'm not sure I expect us to win it.  

Qualifying for the CL is the immediate priority though.  Again, I'm not sure if I expect us to do it - I have my doubts.  

Winning the league is the primary goal.

Getting into the CL group phase the secondary goal, not least from a monetary perspective. 7 out of 10 teams in there will be way above our quality, and it will be hard, but there is always the parachute options once you drop out of the CL. I`m still fully against these summer-pre-season qualifiers, no matter which competition and against whom. The last time we contested a European final, we were bombed out straight away in the qualifiers a few months later, IIRC, since we were hardly ready. Malmö essentially once more confirmed that last season. And if you look at the possible opponents ...

I do expect a good showing in the cups.

I predict that the week leading up to the first old firm game of the season at ra Stydome, BBC Scotland and the Daily Record will wheel out Neil Lennon(pray for him), Martin O'Neill, Paul Lambert, Broonaldo, John Hartson, Chris Sutton and, a non singing, non gesticulating, non swaggering Martin Compston; all predicting a comfortable Sellik victory.

8 minutes ago, 26th of foot said:

I predict that the week leading up to the first old firm game of the season at ra Stydome, BBC Scotland and the Daily Record will wheel out Neil Lennon(pray for him), Martin O'Neill, Paul Lambert, Broonaldo, John Hartson, Chris Sutton and, a non singing, non gesticulating, non swaggering Martin Compston; all predicting a comfortable Sellik victory.

I predict we'll come away from there with three points.