2 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Stop taking your anger out on me!.

Did you really believe we can compete in the CL?.

Yes.  I still do.  

Dinamo Zagreb beat Chelsea yesterday.  

Don't take it so personally, Ian.  

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] Ajax 4 - 0 Rangers
Just now, Gonzo79 said:

Yes.  I still do.  

Dinamo Zagreb beat Chelsea yesterday.  

Don't take it so personally, Ian.  

There is a big problem with our team just now, no doubt, the performance v Separate Entity FC was shocking, hence why I am saying we can't compete in the CL when we were so poor in that match! there is a real problem with us just now and it needs to be sorted

Just now, ian1964 said:

There is a big problem with our team just now, no doubt, the performance v Separate Entity FC was shocking, hence why I am saying we can't compete in the CL when we were so poor in that match! there is a real problem with us just now and it needs to be sorted

Too many of the squad have been kept on for too long.

Too many need managed due to chronic injury or some other thing.

Too many don't look like they want to be here / play for Gio.

Pattern : Not learning from mistakes (Not listening to coaching staff/manager ?)

Manager doesn't look like he has it in him to turn this around.

A performance not one mm short of disgraceful.

If I was to seek any +ves, I should say that, handily, we could leave the Manager and coaches in Holland. 

We could dump a few of the players over Dogger Bank.

And, we could field the reserves against the sheepshaggers at the weekend!!

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

Starting to think that the players aren't playing for their manager.  Gio won't get away with another result like that.  The knives will be out if we turn out at Aberdeen like this.

I don't see us getting better any time soon.   A long season ahead I'm afraid.

Only caught the 2nd half but it looked like Saturday has all but destroyed any confidence we may have left. The players look like they genuinely don't believe in what they are meant to be doing. I presume we practice from the back in training with no-one pressing? We simply pass the ball wide to the full backs only for the ball to return to the goalie to punt it. What am I missing?