An alternative view on how the season had panned out thus far.

- We have qualified for the Champions League group stages for the first time since 2007. 

- We are 2 points of the top of the league after 10 games - won 8, lost 1 (a hammering) and 1 x draw which should have been a win but for some very questionable refereeing.

- we've won 4 league games in a row for the first time in 2022.

- We continue to suffer from horrendous injuries. Hagi, Helander, Roofe, Soutar, Goldson, Jack, Lowry, Lawrence (that's 8 potential starters) all still out and we've had Alfie returning from injury. 

Whilst I wouldn't be against Gio being replaced (but only with someone who would be seen as an "upgrade", the above are good / sound reasons for him NOT being removed from his position at this time. 

If we win all our domestic games between now and the WC break we'll be in a great position. 

If we don't, the calls for Gio to be replaced will intensify and may become too loud for the board to ignore......

Listen guys if you had told me ten years ago that we would play in Eufa/CL and be lucky/unlucky enough to see teams like  Liverpool/Borrusia etc. at Ibrox I would have been looking to consign you to the loony bin.

It is hard what is happening but it is hopefully a learning issue going forward.