[FT] Rangers 0 - 3 Napoli

• Rousseau changed the title to Rangers v Napoli | Match moved to Wednesday

While it doesnt affect me personally moving this fixture by 24 hours, what I find utterly ridiculous is the decision to ban Napoli fans from the game, and to ban Rangers fans from travelling to Naples in return. The club will hide behind UEFA and Police etc, but it is yet another signal that they do not give a rats arse for the fans. For a board that is supposedly made up entirely of Rangers fans, I cannot fathom why they treat us with such disdain.

4 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

While it doesnt affect me personally moving this fixture by 24 hours, what I find utterly ridiculous is the decision to ban Napoli fans from the game, and to ban Rangers fans from travelling to Naples in return. The club will hide behind UEFA and Police etc, but it is yet another signal that they do not give a rats arse for the fans. For a board that is supposedly made up entirely of Rangers fans, I cannot fathom why they treat us with such disdain.

You are aware this is a UEFA decision?

4 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

That has to be the most pathetic, childish post I've read on here in a very long time. Given all that's happened recently, it just looks like a case of extreme petulance to whine and bleat like this. Show some composure and respect for God's sake.