[FT] Rangers 0 - 3 Napoli

6 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

The club will hide behind UEFA and Police etc

What a totally brainless quote,the club has no say in the matter and the Board could be full of top QC's(KC'S and still not have any say.

Okay many fans will be inconvenienced which in itself is not right,but with the release of tickets,for what would have been the away support,it should help create an even more intimidating atmosphere.

The main thing is getting the team to turn up and apart from the players themselves,the onus is on Gio.

2 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

We are a different beast at home in Europe. 

We can only hope that we see a reaction to our last 2 games.

The Ajax non performance, coming on the back of a heavy OF defeat suggested something isn't right. We were told Tav had been carrying an injury but what else led to a pathetic display when it should have been about determination and pride to put things right.

Did Gio tell the squad that they couldn't compete before KO. ...No, but it looked that way.

The starting XI need to put everything into the 90 minutes on Wednesday and regardless of the result, send our fans away unable to complain about effort.p

Gio and staff need to improve our defending and not concede goals so easily.

I could see this going two ways and although very different, can't make up my mind as to what I think will happen.

On 11/09/2022 at 13:55, Tannochsidebear said:

The club will hide behind UEFA and Police etc, but it is yet another signal that they do not give a rats arse for the fans

Arsenal v PSV postponed. Does the foregoing apply to them too?

Can I just stick up a wee bit for Tannochsidebear here and say when UEFA/authorities suggested banning away fans at both fixtures, I'd definitely wager that our board did absolutely nothing to change this and try to get our fans, most of whom will have already booked flights and accommodation, into the match in Naples.  

They tend not to stick up for the average punter.