Ben Davies apparently injured again (13/10/22)

37 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Not with Davies, he struggled for game time at Sheffield United for this reason. 

So if you add the injury prone Souttar signing and the injury prone Helander .....we were inviting central defensive issues.

I thought and said at the time, it was bad enough with both Souttar and Helander.

Then you look at the midfield age and lack of mobility.

Awful squad managment.

Edited by buster.

14 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Madness. No surprise the Soutter signing is turning out exactly as everyone predicted.

Craig (on here) said that he had heard that Souttar had been signed to replace Goldson.

Think about that.......

That would mean the ideal partnership to be Souttar and Helander.

What happens next ?

Balogun is let go

Goldson extends his deal

Fast forward:........Surprise, Souttar and Helander are unavailable and we sign Davies. Who, as DMAA pointed out, has had personal issues at Sheffield Utd.

Fast Forward again: No sign of S or H and now Davies seems to have been either or both, injured and personal issues have unfortunately resurfaced.

Bit of a clusterfcuk !!

Positive is emergence of Leon King

To do asap: Reduce non productive wage bill of central defence and #Ajax model, please

Edited by buster.

2 hours ago, buster. said:

You could level that comment at just about everyone on here, at one stage or another.

Let the guy post how he likes.

It's a little different in style to the norm on here, but different isn't wrong.

Everyone has differing levels of expertise, regards the topics that arise on here but perhaps it would be better described as a talking shop of varying levels of inexpertise.

Let me post how I like.

It's a little different in style to the norm on here, but different isn't wrong.

11 hours ago, Malangsob said:

Well I may, but you communicate like Yoda, so I probably never will. 

Match sharpness comes from playing matches at the required level.

If a player can't handle criticism then there are other clubs for him to play at.

I think that this is clear.