[FT] Liverpool 2 - 0 Rangers

2 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

I actually think Gio is far better at setting up an aggressive, attacking team than a defensive, controlled team. It's just that he seems to think he's better at setting up the other way round.

I think Gio would set up differently of he had better quality players - he's setting up against top class opponents who are far better than we are. 

Can only pee with the boaby you've got....

15 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Simply down to Liverpool having far superior players to us with vast CL experience. 

We can’t pass , can’t control the ball , we are miles off it . Yes this is a good team , but they have been in a very poor run of form .

9 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Embarrassing? geesa break man, total class from Liverpool, what has WS got to do with anything?

See this Liverpool class pish I keep hearing , they have been woeful this season , we are awful at this level , as for the WS comment , it’s called a comparison .

4 minutes ago, Nevermind said:

Kent is an empty jersey. And yes, I know he scored against Hearts. And no, he's not '' back ''. He mince. Dribbling in his own box. Honest to God. 

I know! he should be beating four players every time and puting the ball in the top corner🤣

Just now, rbr said:

See this Liverpool class pish I keep hearing , they have been woeful this season , we are awful at this level , as for the WS comment , it’s called a comparison .

Crazy if you even believed we could compete with any of the teams in this group!

7 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I think Gio would set up differently of he had better quality players - he's setting up against top class opponents who are far better than we are. 

Can only pee with the boaby you've got....

I dunno, I don't think so. I think the team are still limping through the game somewhat. I haven't really seen anyone busting a gut.