[FT] Liverpool 2 - 0 Rangers

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

Really good effort against a club that gets a £130m TV handout every year plus CL money. Anyone seriously expecting us to be competing on an equal basis with Liverpool at Anfield is deluded. Win, lose or draw, the objective for me is to walk off at FT with the players feeling good about themselves and thinking about next week at Ibrox. 

McGregor and Goldson have been huge. 

It doesn't matter what set up pr players we choose, they are seriously head & shoulders above us in every department, as I expected. They are all over us and not letting us play, all we can hope for is they keep missing chances, and we get a bit of luck!.

Liverpool are class

1 minute ago, DMAA said:

Not at all, Lundstram has been very poor. 

There’s a very good reason Kamara can’t get a game against even SPFL opposition. The last thing we need here is someone strolling around looking at the ball. 

Just now, ian1964 said:

It doesn't matter what set up pr players we choose, they are seriously head & shoulders above us in every department, as I expected. They are all over us and not letting us play, all we can hope for is they keep missing chances, and we get a bit of luck!.

Liverpool are class

Seriously out out depth at this level and shows just how much we've been punching above our level in Europe for last 2 of 3 years. 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Seriously out out depth at this level and shows just how much we've been punching above our level in Europe for last 2 of 3 years. 

Correct! we seriously punched above our weight in EL last season, CL is a huge step up from that and it is so obvious to see

Edited by ian1964

On a +ve note, there is no doubt who our MotM is, probably irrespective of what happens over the 90.

Of course, someone may perform a miracle in the second half, and raise The Dead (by which I mean our outfield players), but I don't, Calvinistically, see that happening.