[FT] Rangers 1 (Arfield 17) - 7 Liverpool

Was interesting to hear from transfer news sharer Fabrizio Romano that many big clubs are monitoring Leon King. I am still convinced if we can get these young guys in the team for 20-30 games at a young age the EPL will come and put big money down for them. As much as i don't want to sell these guys I think where we are financially as of now its essential for us to build a stronger squad.

Just now, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Was interesting to hear from transfer news sharer Fabrizio Romano that many big clubs are monitoring Leon King. I am still convinced if we can get these young guys in the team for 20-30 games at a young age the EPL will come and put big money down for them. As much as i don't want to sell these guys I think where we are financially as of now its essential for us to build a stronger squad.

Positive that there were noises around clubs sniffing around King prior to him signing his new contract.

Fully expect King and Lowry to be the next big money transfers from our Academy (with McCann as an outside shot).

11 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Positive that there were noises around clubs sniffing around King prior to him signing his new contract.

Fully expect King and Lowry to be the next big money transfers from our Academy (with McCann as an outside shot).

Clock is ticking

Need to extend King's deal as IIRC he'll be going into his final year, next summer.

I don't think Morelos has shown anything recently that makes me confident he can put in a vintage Morelos performance. 

The thing with going back 3 is it frees up Tav to attack and be the threat he can be. Trouble is he has been miles off it recently. We are also asking a heck of a lot from Lundstram and Jack. But it is a good way to get King in the team and he deserves gametime.

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I miss Hello Hello.  Especially when you hear how badly all the English fans sing it.  

Plenty of other songs to get us through the evening though.  

Nothing comes close to Hello Hello in my opinion sadly