[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 3 Rangers (Sakala 12; Arfield 90+5, 90+7)

It’s not even Christmas and we have got ourselves into a position we’re we can’t win the league the horrors can only lose it so it’s imperative we get second spot just go for it from the first ball give the fans something to cheer 

10 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Can't? Nonsense.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think we will, but I don't get the hype over that lot, a couple of dropped points, the Greek and the Croat leave, it's game on.

Never over.

Big Brother Mary GIF by Big Brother Australia

30 minutes ago, Devil's advocaat said:

Can't? Nonsense.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think we will, but I don't get the hype over that lot, a couple of dropped points, the Greek and the Croat leave, it's game on.

Never over.

That’s true but they haven’t dropped many points as of yet. The wheels have still to come off. It would help if we could start taking points off them.

Edited by Sutton_blows_goats

4 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Big game tonight, even great Rangers sides have struggled at Pittodrie. 

Here's hoping we go out there with the right attitude and get stuck in from the first whistle. 

Or Aberdeen have zero shots on target in 90 mins like they did when their friends were up at the weekend. Only 2 attempted shots on goal at home in 90 mins. No ambition whatsoever. My money is on they have more than that in the first 10 mins tonight.