Smith got it wrong

Walter carries the can for this one for me. One up front at home is not an option against a side like Hibs, Especially when that one is Kris Boyd. There was an interview in todays newspaper where Smith indicates he sees Kris Boyd as a player who needs to play with a partner. This statement makes the decision to play him up front alone all the more baffling. Boydy has been tried in this role time and time again and it doesn't work. Smith should have changed it long before we went one down.

His loyalty to Steven Whittaker is also baffling. The guy offers nothing going forward and simply doesn't know how to play in midfield. Its time for a change out there. Maybe its time for Burke or Novo to be given another chance.

Charlie Adam was another not at the races today. Guy looked well off the pace. Beasley should have been in there for me.

debeadsley was injured today. But whittaker again ran around like a headless chicken and portrayed the skills of a 5 year old with a blindfold on. If hes not giving the ball away hes getting caught in posession. heard somone shout shittaker today, a name that could stick.

I don't want to question Walters managerial ability at this moment but even at the amateur level that i have played and coached it is known to play 4-5-1\4-3-3 you need a striker who can hold a ball up and midfield players who can break at speed. Walter even said that himself during the week. Why the hell did he then play a slow player as striker who can't hold on to a ball? Why did he play two wide men who are just as slow and also lack in technical ability as attacking players?

I hope it is not to say see i was right to leave Hemdani out and Hemdani is made the scapegoat for this result.

Walter you showed atrocious managerial skills today and against Hearts, I hope it was two bad day's at the office because these are real schoolboy level faults in my eyes.

Why did it take so long to change things? The radio commentators were saying after 20 minutes that the team shape was wrong we had to change things.

I will agree with Walter on one thing that we have three players on the bench every week that have no chance of playing is a joke and helping no one

All the hard work done in midweek was undone by the result, performance and tactics yesterday.

i would rather have won in lyon than yesterday if i had to pick.

we can make up ground over the season but in the CL it's much harder IMO.

i would rather have won in lyon than yesterday if i had to pick.

we can make up ground over the season but in the CL it's much harder IMO.

Are you quite happy to see another trophyless season too then? And seeing Stephen Mcmanus lifting the SPL trophy. As for making up ground - we've lost five points in the space of two weeks. We can't afford many more